Tokyo is at the center of the sports world
and we plan to bring together ideas, passion, and dreams
from the innovative hubs of Japan, San Francisco
and around the globe that are creating new technologies.
The sports stadiums, arenas, and venues
in Tokyo are the perfect places to experiment with new technology.
The opportunity this presents cannot be ignored.
SPORTS TECH TOKYO leverages this momentum.
æ±äº¬ã¯ä»ãä¸çã§ä¸çª "ã¹ãã¼ãã®ç©ºæ° " ã ã
"ã¹ãã¼ãã®ç©ºæ° " ã«æºããããå·¨å¤§ãªå®é¨å ´ã
ããã¦ "ã¹ãã¼ãã®ç©ºæ° " ã«
Tokyo is full of momentum
for sports innovation.
A program to accelerate the next generation of sports technology.
Bringing together the best and the brightest from around the world.
Eligible startups will be able to apply under a variety of themes...
ã¼ Data analytics & Team management
ã¼ Mental & Physical health care
ã¼ Mental & Physical training
ã¼ Professional products & services
ã¼ ãã¼ã¿ã¢ããªãã£ã¯ã¹ï¼ãã¼ã ããã¸ã¡ã³ã
ã¼ Live entertainment
ã¼ Ticketing and attendance tracking
ã¼ Immersive experiences
ã¼ Ancillary services and products
ã¼ ã²ã¼ã ï¼ã³ã³ãã³ã
ã¼ Online fan engagement
ã¼ Livestreaming and VR
ã¼ Marketing and Social Media
ã¼ Games and content
SPORTS TECH TOKYO is bringing great mentors to the table who will help you find the most promising opportunities and work with you to create great solutions. Mentors are comprised of founders, industry professionals, and investors. Most mentors will participate by meeting with teams to help them on their pitches, while others will participate by providing a talk or workshop.
SPORTS TECH TOKYOï¼ã¹ãã¼ãããã¯æ±äº¬ï¼ã®ã¡ã³ã¿ã¼ã¯äºæ¥ã®åµè¨è ãæ¥çã®å°éå®¶ãæè³å®¶ãªã©ã§æ§æããã¦ãããå¤æ§ãªã¡ã³ã¿ã¼é£ãã¹ã¿ã¼ãã¢ããã®äºæ¥ã¢ã¤ãã¢ã«å¯¾ãã¦ã¢ããã¤ã¹ãè¡ãã¾ããã¡ã³ã¿ã¼ã»ãªã¹ãã¯éææ´æ°ãã¾ãã
Top 150 companies will be selected as participants of
SPORTS TECH TOKYO, and have access to exclusive content
and events to help further their business.
ã¼ åç¨®ã¤ãã³ãã«åå ãå¯è½ã
Top 10-20 companies will be selected as finalists and
have the opportunity to further accelerate their business
through a 3 month mentorship program.
What does the application process look like?
Applications open at 8:00 on October 2nd 2018 and close at 23:59 on January 31st 2019 in PT. The program will host informational sessions in Tokyo, SF, LA, Boston, NYC, Chicago and London. It should take applicants anywhere between 1-2 hours to prepare their application and submit a video.
How are the teams selected?
Based on the application answers and product demo video provided in the application, the most promising teams will go through a series of interviews with the SPORTS TECH TOKYO committee until the final teams are selected for the program.
How many teams will be selected?
We expect to select 100 – 150 participants to be invited to exclusive program events. From that, 10 -20 finalists will be chosen to join the 3 month mentorship program.
When will you announce the teams? When will teams be notified of acceptance?
Notification is rolling basis. Teams will receive notification of acceptance into the program by the end of February. Finalists will be notified by the end of April. Please note that acceptance into the program does not guarantee a business deal.
We are seeking applications from the best startups building the next generation of sports technology to participate in SPORTS TECH TOKYO.
SPORTS TECH TOKYOï¼ã¹ãã¼ãããã¯æ±äº¬ï¼ã¯ãæ¬¡ä¸ä»£ã®ã¹ãã¼ããã¸ãã¹ãåµãåªç§ãªã¹ã¿ã¼ãã¢ãããæ±ãã¦ãã¾ãã
ã¼ If an applicant is a minor, parent approval is required.
2. Example industries and categories may include but are not limited to:
1. Application documents and presentation should be in English. (If necessary, Japanese will be accepted as well.)
2. IP of the application remains with applicants. Applicants are advised to take measure to protect their IP if necessary.
3. It is the applicantâs responsibility to ensure your technology idea does not violate existing IPs.
4. We donât use any application idea which isnât selected without approval from an applicant. Please note that it may happen that we or our partners may develop/launch a product/service which is identical/similar to the application idea.
1. å¿åãã©ã³ã®å å®¹ã¯å ¬åºè¯ä¿ã«åããªããã®ã«éãã¾ãã
2. å¿åè³æãå«ããã¬ã¼ã³ãã¼ã·ã§ã³ã«ã¯ãåºæ¬çã«ã¯è±èªï¼æ¥æ¬èªã§ãå¯ï¼ãä½¿â½¤ãã¦ãã ããã
3. å¿åãã©ã³ã®ç¥çè²¡ç£æ¨©ã¯å¿åè ã«å¸°å±ãã¾ãããªããã¨ã³ããªã¼ã«éãã¦ãå¿ è¦ã«å¿ãã¦å¿åè ãâ¾â¾ã®è²¬ä»»ã¨è² æ ã«ããã¦æ¨©å©ä¿è·â¼¿ç¶ããåããã ããã
4. ã¨ã³ããªã¼ã«ããã£ã¦ã¯ãç¬¬ä¸è ã®èä½æ¨©ãªã©ã®ç¥çè²¡ç£æ¨©ãä¾µå®³ãã¦ããªããã¨ãäºåã«å¿ ããç¢ºèªãã ããã
5. é¸å®ããªãã£ãå¿åãã©ã³ã«ã¤ãã¦ãå¿åæ¸ã®æ¿è«¾ãå¾ãã«ä½¿â½¤ãããã¨ã¯ããã¾ããããªããå¿åãã©ã³ã«ãããã¨ãªããæ¬ããã°ã©ã ã®é¢ä¿ä¼ç¤¾ãç¬â¾ã«åâ¼ã¾ãã¯é¡ä¼¼ã®ååãå½¹åçãéçºã»å®æ½ãã¾ãã¯å°æ¥éçºã»å®æ½ããå¯è½æ§ããããã¨ããäºæ¿ãã ããã
1. Applicants are responsible for any application fees.
2. Due to the expected high volume of applications, we will not be able to answer question about the screening process or application status. Please refer to our FAQ for common questions.We canât answer any question about screening process/status.
3. Note that we will not be able to return any submitted documents from the application process.
1. å¿åã«ãããè²»â½¤ã¯å¿åè ã®ãè² æ ã¨ãªãã¾ãã
3. å¿åè³æã¯è¿å´ãããã¾ããã®ã§ãããããããäºæ¿ãã ããã
ã¼ After the deadline, the application form will be invalid.
5. Mentorship program (This will take place mostly in SF but will also have parts in Tokyo and online)ãã¼ May-July, 2019
5. ã¡ã³ã¿ã¼ã·ããã»ããã°ã©ã ï¼ãµã³ãã©ã³ã·ã¹ã³ãä¸é¨æ±äº¬ããªã³ã©ã¤ã³ï¼ã2019å¹´5æãã7æ